users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JPA cacade remove operation: Spec vs. TLE implementation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 01:22:55 PDT

Although I am quite sure that support for cascaded remove operation is a mandatory feature in the spec, I am not sure if there is a test for it in the TCK. So someone can argue it is not needed to be JPA compliant. As a german idiom says: "You can do anything, when you manage not to be caught." So maybe someone of the JSR 220 TCK team might help out, by adding a proper test cases for the CascadeType[] field of the various relational mapping annotions. ;-)

Regards
Heiko
[Message sent by forum member 'hewagn00' (hewagn00)]