users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Calling EJB 3.0 Beans from Remote Client...

From: ITVGuy2000 <hhartley_at_pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 01:28:46 -0700 (PDT)

I suggest you download the JEE5 tutorial and try the demos there. They are
instrumented to work with NetBeans, and for me have given enough information
to get started. The tutorials can be found here
(http://java.sun.com/javaee/reference/tutorials/). Once open the online
version, click download bundle. The sections on EJB's is short,
straightforward, and the code examples simple. If you are able to run the
applications from the examples directory with NetBeans at least you will
know the basic setup and have confidence that it at least works with your
configuration.

ITVGuy2000