users@glassfish.java.net

Cannot change JVM options through NB nor through asadmin

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 06:03:40 PDT

Hello,

I use NB 5.5 with the according SJSAS 9.0_01.

Now I have web services which I want to call through a proxy (I listen on the SOAP messages on this proxy).

The commands to set the proxy would be
-Dhttp.proxyHost=your.proxy.host
-Dhttp.proxyPort=your.proxy.port.number

However, I cannot set it through "JVMs" in the runtime windows nor through the asadmin browser window.

It would let me set the values but each time I restart the SJSAS for the changes to come into effect the changes are gone. SJSAS would not save them.

What is wrong?

Answers greatly appreciated.

Markus
[Message sent by forum member 'markus_naegele' (markus_naegele)]