users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish + JBoss Seam JavaScript Remoting Question

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 12:17:53 PDT

Has anyone been able to get this working with GlassFish? They claim that it works with GlassFish but I haven't had much success with either IE or Firefox. There is no real debugging support to help isolate the problem since the seam debugging window doesn't indicate any errors and there are no exceptions in the logs.

The Ajax4JSF stuff works fine but the native JavaScript support I haven't had any luck with.

Thanks, S.D.
[Message sent by forum member 'samdoyle' (samdoyle)]