users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Things to Improve? -- Re: to daniel -- Re: GlassFish beta 3 Vs sjsas

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 01:18:01 PDT

Quote:
"Don't know. It depends on whether people have specific requests or
fuzzier ones..."

Not a bad idea, many new users will probably of hit issues and forgotten how they solved them or what the original issue was. When testing new software, I grab the latest stable production release, I generally never look at the issue list until I have got it working roughly the way I want (reading the install docs, getting confused and browsing wiki's). I usually only look at the issue list after I'm reguarly using the software then run into a bug or can't find a feature. So having a page just to note down a quick concern or misunderstanding might be useful - but then again people might just use forums/mailing lists.

I remember an old confusion of mine: When I first started using Glassfish, I couldn't find this forum - I kept looking for it with the rest of the Sun forums at: http://forum.java.sun.com/index.jspa

I'll send you an email Eduardo, RE: Testimonials

PS: Sorry to the original poster for hijacking this thread!
[Message sent by forum member 'danielrhoades' (danielrhoades)]