users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploy Problems

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 08:53:46 PDT

Hi Tim,

This solution sounds great! I haven't tried it yet, but from what you suggest, it should work on my system.

I'll get on this right away on Monday morning and give you feedback.

My steps:
1. Try it 1:1. If all works, do the next steps.
2. Put a static variable for the remote interface in the Menue class.
3. From the main class, fill the static variable in the Menue class.

The reason I want to try using a static variable is because the Menue class is representative of the many different ejb beans that will be read/written from our DB2 database. We have 23 different beans at the moment, but by the time the project is finished, we'll have about 100 beans. Some beans will be instantiated in the 1000's. Another reason is that our main class goes into a loop, showing a Dialog. So i have to send these 23 (later on 100) interfaces to the classes before showing the dialog.

Thanks in advance. I'll let you know of my results.

Danny.
[Message sent by forum member 'dsmith9094' (dsmith9094)]