users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Load balancing

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 22:02:11 PDT

Icurrently I am using glassfish v2-b50g on x86 Solaris 10 (2Gb ram/2.8Ghz processor). I tried b58c as well. Web server is 'sun 6.1'.

(Webserver gave itself some problems with Load balancer plugin saying 'name-trans-passthough not found".)

I have following commands just to capture server log.
1. asadmin create-node-agent myNode
2. asadmin start-node-agent myNode
3. asadmin create-cluster myCluster
4. asadmin create-instance --nodeagent myNode --cluster myCluster myInstance
5. asadmin start-instance myInstance

all steps were succesfull except step 5 giving 'Server instance myInstance failed to startup. Please check the server log for more details.
CLI137 Command start-instance failed'

Server log for the above commands is attached. (since it's little long to paste here).

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'hendahewa' (hendahewa)]