users@glassfish.java.net

Cannot start the cluster- too many exeptions!!!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:32:15 PDT

Hi all,

I am using glassfish V2-b50g in Solaris 10. When I try to configure a load balancer with Sun web server 6.1, I came across the following problem.

After creating a cluster, (before configuring any load balancing) I created a instance of that cluster. When I tried to start cluster, it gave lots of exeptions.
I have tried both in console and gui, but result is the same. Commands given and the server log is attached.

Any ideas?

[b]commands given[/b]
1. asadmin create-node-agent myNode
2. asadmin start-node-agent myNode
3. asadmin create-cluster myCluster
4. asadmin create-instance --nodeagent myNode --cluster myCluster myInstance
5. asadmin start-instance myInstance

all steps were succesfull except step 5 giving 'Server instance myInstance failed to startup. Please check the server log for more details.
CLI137 Command start-instance failed'

log for all above steps is attached.

Many thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'hendahewa' (hendahewa)]