users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Lookup problem using JNDI with Glassfish 9.1

From: Hadraba Petr <hadrabap_at_bluetone.cz>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 23:01:56 +0200

Hi,

thank you for your quick response!

Yes, jdbc/PostgreSQL/appclient and jdbc/PostgreSQL/adminclient are my
JDBC resources.

I checked it out and finally found no problems:-( I'm attaching stupid
servlet that uses Resource Injection for javax.sql.DataSource. The
second slash failes on GlassFish V2 b57. All the b58 builds are OK
(b58, b58a and b58b).

So, no issue.

There is only one thing that the JNDI Browser does not shows the
ConnectionPool resources -- that behavior is probably an intent...

So, thank you for your help! The latest build solves it.

Sincerely

PETR