users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AccessLocalException throws when security is activated

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 02:44:14 PDT

If i desabled the "Default Principal To Role Mapping" feature, the granted.policy file is always empty (after the module deployment) and my example does not work anymore.

When i activate this option, the granted.policy file is populated when i deploy the module but it containes only permissions like this :

grant principal com.sun.enterprise.deployment.Group "BeanRoleRef" {
 permission javax.security.jacc.EJBMethodPermission "TestSecurityBean", "testSecurityCall,Remote,";
 permission javax.security.jacc.EJBRoleRefPermission "TestSecurityBean", "BeanRoleRef";
 };

Can you explain me how to obtain permission like you have :

grant principal com.sun.enterprise.deployment.PrincipalImpl "franck" {
permission javax.security.jacc.EJBMethodPermission "TestSecurityBean",
"testSecurityCall,Remote,";
};

Thanks, Franck.
[Message sent by forum member 'franck_mosse' (franck_mosse)]