users@glassfish.java.net

Re: AccessLocalException throws when security is activated

From: Harsha R A <Harsha.Ra_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 18:09:51 +0530

Can you send the granted.policy in

domains/domain1/generated/policy/<module name>/<ejb name>/granted.policy

Mine looks like this

grant principal com.sun.enterprise.deployment.PrincipalImpl "franck" {
  permission javax.security.jacc.EJBMethodPermission "TestSecurityBean",
"testSecurityCall,Remote,";
};

grant principal com.sun.enterprise.deployment.PrincipalImpl "lolo" {
  permission javax.security.jacc.EJBMethodPermission "TestSecurityBean",
"testInvalidRoleCall,Remote,";
};

grant principal com.sun.enterprise.deployment.PrincipalImpl "chack" {
  permission javax.security.jacc.EJBMethodPermission "TestSecurityBean",
"testInvalidRoleCall,Remote,";
};

I am using the latest build (built from code). Can you try upgrading
your glassfish to the latest? Can you send me your ejb module ?

Thanks
Harsha