users@glassfish.java.net

web application non responsive after reinstalling database

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:15:45 PDT

We are using connection pool to connect to database from a web application.

While application is running, if we reinstall the postgres database schema and they try to access the web application http request at port 8080 never returns.

The admin application at 4848 continues to respond.

If we try to stop the server using ./asadmin stop-domain domain1 , the command returns Subprocess timed out after 600000mS CLI157 Could not stop the domain domain1. Have to kill the glassfish process.
[Message sent by forum member 'vijaypawnarkar' (vijaypawnarkar)]