users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Error cascading delete to child item (_at_OneToMany relationship)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 21:30:59 PDT

> searches - must not have searched "hard enough"...<br/>
I also didn't find this issue.<br/>
It should be called: "cascading remove doesn't work except for ..."<br/>
Mayor problem not with the name but with approach how issues handle by the team.<br/>
Something wrong with this team I just can't believe that this issue has priority 4.<br/>
It was reported in May and still they didn't fix it.<br/>
Maybe they forgot that Glassfish has beta 3 status and soon will become RC.<br/>
Probably that the reason they put so low priority for this issue.<br/>
By the way it doesn't work also for @OneToOne relationship.<br/>
But after team had pending issue with query hint refresh during 7 months I shouldn't expect much from them ;)<br/>
Maybe I should start switch to different persistence provider after all.<br/>
Sincerely,<br/>
Vladimir<br/>
[Message sent by forum member 'vladperl' (vladperl)]