users@glassfish.java.net

Re: having issues enabling jmxremote in app

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:22:33 PDT

thanks Kedar, that works great. I'd file a bug but I get this ->

Fatal error

You are already registered with dev.java.net, as user scottf76.

Please click on your browser's Back button, review your input, and try again.

If you get the error again, please notify us, including the following information in your report:

    * The date and time: 11:14:36 PM GMT Friday, July 20, 2007
    * The version and build number: 4.5.2.148.2
    * Your username: scottf76
    * The page that caused the error: https://www.dev.java.net/servlets/Join
    * The referrer of the page that caused the error: https://glassfish.dev.java.net/public/NewtoGlassFish.html
    * Any field input you provided and the name of any button you pressed
    * Any other relevant information
[Message sent by forum member 'scottf76' (scottf76)]