users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish V2 and exploded deployments

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:50:37 -0400

Hi, Vince

>I see a couple things that look troublesome in here...
>
>1. Last I knew, autodeploy was for archives only... Is MyEclipse putting the files there, or did you move them by hand?

We recently added support for auto directory deployment for MyEclipse.
This support is only limited to the specific format that MyEclipse
requests where in the directory structure, the top level and module
subdirectories names are ended with the module suffix, like this:
foo.ear/ejb.jar,

>2. If the application does not have an application.xml you may want to add one... That will probably eliminate the errors that involve the seam jar.

Actually most likely the exceptions in the server.log happened because
the application.xml specifies the seam.jar as an ejb.jar while it's not.

- Hong