users@glassfish.java.net

Re: *.sun-resource

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:07:57 -0700

You may be able to send the file to 'asadmin add-resources'.

I think you will need to add a doctype to the file...

If you use NetBeans 6 M10, the multiple files have been replaced by a
single sun-resources.xml file...

This file should be compatible with add-resources...

You can read a bit more about the changes in NetBeans 6.0 M10 here:

http://blogs.sun.com/vkraemer/entry/new_glassfish_integration_feature_resource

You can see a screen cast that highlights some of the changes in NetBean
6.0 M10 here:

http://blogs.sun.com/vkraemer/entry/glassfish_integration_features_screencast

vbk