users@glassfish.java.net

ClickToDial - deployment failed

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 05:40:03 PDT

Ive installed the latest Sailfin nightly download, as per :-

https://sailfin.dev.java.net/downloads/v1-b1.html

Selecting the developer domain.

Ive been able to successfully start the Application Server (asadmin start_appserver domain1) and deploy the Hello Application.

I then tried out the ClickToDial example :-

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=SipClickToDialExample2

When I run the project on NetBeans, it fails with...

"Deploying application in domain failed; Deployment Errorjava.sql.SQLException: This pool is not registered with the runtime environment --
Internal Exception: java.sql.SQLException: This pool is not registered with the runtime environment
Error Code: 0"

I look at the Server Log and it has the following Warning and Errors :-

895 - SEVERE - Deployment Errorjava.sql.SQLException: This pool is not registered with the runtime environment
894 - WARNING - Error allocating connection : [This pool is not registered with the runtime environment]
893 - WARNING - Pool not reachable

Does anyone know what Ive failed to do ?

Note: Ive also deployed the WAR file manually, and get the same errors.
[Message sent by forum member 'ealigai' (ealigai)]