users@glassfish.java.net

RE: unable to create JVM on glassfish

From: Shevland, Joe <joe.shevland_at_capgemini.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:39:06 +1000

> I have recently been trying to configure Glassfish to work
> with JSPWiki. I actually got it working but when I tried to
> integrate Glassfish with apache it crashed on me.
> I had Glassfish running just fine and enetered the command
> asadmin create-jvm-options
> -Dcom.sun.enterprise.web.connector.enableJK=8009 except that
> I accidentally put two dashes before Dcom.sun.... instead of
> one. Then Glassfish said that it (of course) could not
> recognize the commnad and it stopped the domain. It wont let
> me restart the domain because it says that it does not
> recognize this command, but I have to have it running to
> modify or delete the command, so what can I do?

I think you could just go to e.g.:

C:\...\glassfish\domains\domain1\config\domain.xml

and look for the java-config element, then tweak the incorrect option
under that. I quite like JSPWiki over other wikis I've tried, apart from
their security/authentication and setting it up to prevent anon access,
I threw it out after that excercise.

Cheers
Joe