users@glassfish.java.net

unable to create JVM on glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:23:47 PDT

Hi.
I have recently been trying to configure Glassfish to work with JSPWiki. I actually got it working but when I tried to integrate Glassfish with apache it crashed on me.
I had Glassfish running just fine and enetered the command asadmin create-jvm-options -Dcom.sun.enterprise.web.connector.enableJK=8009 except that I accidentally put two dashes before Dcom.sun.... instead of one. Then Glassfish said that it (of course) could not recognize the commnad and it stopped the domain. It wont let me restart the domain because it says that it does not recognize this command, but I have to have it running to modify or delete the command, so what can I do?
ReInstall?
Any help would be great.
Thanks
Ben
[Message sent by forum member 'benwiz04' (benwiz04)]