users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS + JNDI + non-J2EE remote client

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:58:10 +0530

Hi MB

> Is this correct? Does that mean that I have to pay? I cannot use JMS
from a remote client because it is licensed?
> And it's strange that the process doesn't end without Ctrl-C.

That is just standard text that the Open Message Queue
[http://mq.dev.java.net - see related FAQ at
https://mq.dev.java.net/faq.html#Editions ] broker logs when it starts
up. You could also see the same license text in the broker log at
$GF_INSTALL/domains/domain1/imq/instances/imqbroker/log/log.txt

Do you have a connection that has not been closed? Could you provide a
thread dump of the hanging standalone client?

Thanks
--Siva.