users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v1/v2 incompatibility?

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 09:29:14 +0530

@Entity is not an EJB. There is no provision to describe them in
ejb-jar.xml.

You need to fix your ear file; GlassFish is correct in reporting the
issue. You may have to take one or both of the following measures to fix
your ear file:
1. If you have an application.xml file, then don't specify ams.jar as an
ejb.module.
2. Remove ejb-jar.xml from ams.jar, if that exists.

-- Sahoo