users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ant -f setup-cluster.xml fails (CLI130 Could not create domain, domain1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 01:00:19 PDT

Hi,

I have a Windows XP SP2, Japanese here and successfully setting up cluster using beta2 build. So it doesn't look like Japanese Windows is causing any problem here.
When keytool is called, it tries to access network so in my environment, I needed to configure personal firewall installed in XP to allow that connection but nothing else was specially done. Hope this information somehow helps.

thanks,
Shinya
[Message sent by forum member 'ogino' (ogino)]