users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ant -f setup-cluster.xml fails (CLI130 Could not create domain, domain1

From: Dies Koper <dies_at_jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:07:56 +0900

Hello Kedar, Shinya,

Thank you for your replies.

I only have the firewall that comes with Windows XP, and adding the
keytool to its list of exceptions did not help.

Obviously this problem is not easy to reproduce on another machine. Is
there a way for me to find out why keytool is returning exit code
-1073741819?

I also tried debugging KeyTool (remote debugging using -Jxxx) but it
seems to run fine. The problem must be in the executable that kicks the
VM for it and returns its exit code, or the ProcessBuilder which passes
the keytool.exe's exit code to GlassFish..
Any idea how I can debug this?

Thanks,
Dies