users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish supports WS-AT and WS-COORD ???

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 23:58:34 PDT

Hi,

Thanx for reply.

I saw all your screencast, very usefull.
Sounds like your the master and I'm the padawan :)

I just wanted to know more about configuring WS-AT in my web services.
Do I need to code transactions commit/rollback events or WS-AT manage the end of the web service ?

Do I simply need to check "Required" in WSIT panel for my operation ?

I have a last question, I need to make a call from wsA service to wsB service in a transactionnal way.
What do I need to do ? Does the wsA need to be "Required" and wsB "Supported" ?
I'm quite lots on that point.

Thanx in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'jgresse' (jgresse)]