users@glassfish.java.net

RE: The reason we rolled back to version 1

From: Kenneth Clark <kenneth_at_rabiddog.co.za>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 11:42:53 +0200

This isn't my application throwing the error, this is the admin console for
glassfish. If I need to increase the RAM I agree, I have to do it. But then
glassfish dev team should post a table with incremental increases in power
for every x amount of applications you add to the machine.

It only happens in the one page and Glassfish V1 handles it without
exception.

I will up the Heap but it sounds like a typical MS fix and I want to
establish if slightly smarter code will eliminate the value rather than
pushing up the min spec required to run the app server

Kenneth Clark
System Architect / Lead Developer

Rabid Dog Laboratories T
Putting the art back into development