users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Client application is not reachable after Server-restart

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 05:56:52 PDT

Hi, again, Kerry.

I guess I'm a little confused, and I probably caused it.

From your latest post I see you have been using NetBeans to deploy the app. I had incorrectly thought you were using autodeployment.

Which release of NetBeans are you using?

Could you possibly zip up the NetBeans project directory you are using and e-mail it to me?

Also, when you do that could you let me know exactly what sequence of events you perform in NetBeans to deploy the app?

With your project directory and your step-by-step description I should be able to followi exactly the same steps you have been and see if I can reproduce this. I've been puzzled because you clearly see this problem consistently and I have never been able to cause it. It sounds like that is because I have been deploying the app differently!

Thanks.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]