users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Client application is not reachable after Server-restart

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:16:34 PDT

Hi there,

i think I got closer...

I have been using the deploy-function of NetBeans to get the application on the server. If I take the .jar and use autodeploy-folder. I have no problems.

The Question there for me is, is there a way an application like netBeans could deploy the client-app so its gone after restart (how is that possible) ?
And the funniest thing about it is, that the application is visable in the Web-admin !?

But like I say with the jar in autodeploy its no problem..
I will still send you the extended server log.

...Kerry
[Message sent by forum member 'hauspost' (hauspost)]