users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Client application is not reachable after Server-restart

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:13:47 PDT

Hi, again, Kerry.

The mystery continues. I autodeployed your app client to a build 50 installation.
I could launch it immediately after auto-deploying it. I could also launch it after a server restart.

The server.log also reported that the server was starting Java Web Start services
for the app client both as part of the original deployment and as part of the server restart.

I'm not sure it will help, but you might want to stop the server, edit domain.xml
(carefully!) and change the deployment logging setting from INFO to FINE
and then restart the server. You will get a lot more output, most of it not
relevant to this question.

It might be best for you to e-mail me the resulting output rather than
posting all of that here. If I see anything of interest we can post just that part.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]