users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF update

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:01:12 PDT

> The updater will upgrade the global JSF library.
Hm - sorry - but this just says something i already know! (Upgrades impl, adds api and updates javaee)
So once more and please concret:
Is it enough to just copy jsf-impl.jar and jsf-api-jar to my server, or is this some container depending installation.
I am really wondering about - seams for me consciours dependencies

> Per the EE5 requirements, JSF libraries included in WEB-INF will be ignored the container.
Cant follow why SUN/JSF specification people did this decision.
Think this is not good.
[Message sent by forum member 'hammoud' (hammoud)]