users@glassfish.java.net

Re: SUNWappserver 9.1 beta HTTP 405 Error on webservices (b41d beta2)

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 21:41:30 -0400

Hi,

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Using the SUNWappserver 9.1 (build b41d beta2) with clustering, JAX-RPC based webservices
> throw a HTTP 405 error "The specified HTTP method is not allowed for the requested resource ()."
>
> JAX-WS web services work fine as do basic web applications with servlets. I tried
> accessing the services directly on each node in the cluster but same error as when using
> the SUNWwbsvr for load balancing. When deployed on the standalone "server" node on
> the machine running the DAS, they work fine. I have verified that they are deployed to the
> cluster nodes and are enabled.

Can you remove, in all domain.xml files, the following property:

<property name="proxiedProtocols" value="..."/>

and see of that fix the problem? Fixed or not, can you file an issue here :

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectIssues

and assign it to me. I'm gonna need your help on that one in order to
reproduce the problem :-)

Thanks!

-- Jeanfrancois