users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Liferay/Glassfish Bundle

From: Vince Kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:51:52 -0700

Mark, I have gone through this exercise a couple times. I like using
Liferay as a test case for some of the work that I do in the GF
integration plugin for NetBeans....

I am really tied up with some other tasks for the next couple weeks
before I can get involved with this "deeply".

Please keep the alias in the loop on the status of this... If you get
hung up on something that I remember running into, I will chime in.

vbk