users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish and Application Client deployment

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 22:00:40 PDT

Hi, Kerry.

We need more information to help you.

What build of GlassFish are you using? What release of the JDK?

I just double-checked using an installation of build 49 of GlassFish V2 on my system (with Java SE 6), and the admin GUI launch feature worked fine for both an app client embedded in an EAR and a stand-alone app client.

Launching using javaws worked fine for me as well.

There were some issues a while ago with the admin GUI launching feature, but they've been fixed for a while.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]