users@glassfish.java.net

Re: <class> is not found. Have you run APT to generate them?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 05:29:05 PDT

Based on reading 3.6.2.2 of jaxws 2.0 pfd spec it appears I cannot use BARE mode because I have 1 in non-header param as well as 1 return non-header param. Thus it is my understanding that I need to use WRAPPED mode and for that I am required to run apt. Please confirm.

I am wondering why wsimport generates WRAPPED mode SEI by default but does not automatically run apt by default to be consistent. It would be nice to have that option. Just a thought.

Thanks again for your help.
[Message sent by forum member 'najmi' (najmi)]