users@glassfish.java.net

Re: asadmin command and spaces

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:21:59 -0400

Thanks Jagadish!

When I use single quotes as shown for --description and also in my
properties, the single quotes become part of the string that show up in
the web based console inside of the text boxes. It still won't let me
use a space character. I get the following error:

CLI019 Invalid number of operands. Number of operands should be equal to 1.

When I try to use \: or even /\ in my path name (which is inside of
single quotes), I get a different error:

CLI131 Invalid property syntax.

Thanks,
Ryan