users@glassfish.java.net

Re: asadmin command and spaces

From: Jagadish Prasath Ramu <Jagadish.Ramu_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 20:18:45 +0530

I hope the following sample addresses all of your requirements.

bin/asadmin create-connector-connection-pool --raname myjca.rar
--connectiondefinition javax.sql.DataSource --steadypoolsize 1
--maxpoolsize 15 --poolresize 1 --idletimeout 3600 --maxwait 30000
--property logFileName='C\:/\Program Files/\Product/\logs/\abcd%
g.log':logFileMaxBytes=102400:logFileCount=10:port=4254:hotelName='Some
Name With Spaces':hotelCode=abcd --transactionsupport NoTransaction
--description 'my description' myNewPoolName1

For more details on --description, --transactionsupport,
please refer the reference manual:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3662/6n5s9hmti?a=view

Thanks,
-Jagadish