users@glassfish.java.net

Application Client Web Start

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 17:00:06 PDT

I have been building an application on glassfish v2 beta 2 (as well as trying out b49 and b49) which an application client. The only problem I seem to be suck on is why I keep getting "download stalled" every time I try to launch the application client via Web Start. While the application will eventually finish loading the download seems to stall and take a long time even over a 100mbit LAN connection.

This "download stalled" message occurs every time at about 50% through the download process regardless of which of my computers I have hosting glassfish or if it is via internet or the local network.

I have only been hosting glassfish on an XP SP2 machine and a 32 bit Vista Ultimate machine and always have this issue. Does anybody have any ideas?
[Message sent by forum member 'benju' (benju)]