users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Lookup problem using JNDI with Glassfish 9.1

From: Sheetal Vartak Tandon <Sheetal.Vartak_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 16:31:45 -0700

You need to set the org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialHost property in the
Properties object that gets sent to new InitialContext(props)
constructor. If the ORB port of your remote server instance is not
3700, you will also need to pass the org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialPort to
the constructor.

This should take care of your error.

Thanks
Sheetal