users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Lookup problem using JNDI with Glassfish 9.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 16:24:13 PDT

Would you expect that setting org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialHost=host in the env of InitialContext(env) to connect to remote 9.1 host? I can connect to a remote host with -Dorg.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialHost=host but without the -D parameter I get the localhost failure message. I set all InitialContext(env) values using Properties env, so any reason why ORBInitialHost is not being used?

java.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory

WARNING: "IOP00410201: (COMM_FAILURE) Connection failure: socketType: IIOP_CLEAR_TEXT; hostname: localhost; port: 3700"

org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: vmcid: SUN minor code: 201 completed: No
[Message sent by forum member 'shellst' (shellst)]