users@glassfish.java.net

hp-ux

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 14:36:49 PDT

I am looking at extending the capability and interoperability of various systems I am responsible for at work (SAP, JDE, in-house) in a SOA environment.

Our back-end servers are hp-ux and that '...aint gonna change soon...'.

I am very interested in the various technologies available in this project relating to Web Services (JAX-WS, WSIT, JBI etc) but see no reference to hp-ux.

I assume a build from source is all that's reqd or am I way off the mark ?
[Message sent by forum member 'wakefia' (wakefia)]