users@glassfish.java.net

RE: KeepAliveFailure using .net proxies to access JAX-WS web service

From: Kenneth Clark <kenneth_at_rabiddog.co.za>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 18:49:06 +0200

We have been fighting with this issue well over a year now. You need to set
up some sort of mechanism to refresh the state of the service or on failure
recreate the connection.

The method we implemented (due to time constraints) was to effectively ditch
the keep alive

Kenneth Clark
System Architect / Lead Developer

Rabid Dog Laboratories T