users@glassfish.java.net

Re: KeepAliveFailure using .net proxies to access JAX-WS web service

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:49:25 PDT

I have a facade class called myWebServiceFacade

public class myWebServiceFacade
{
    private myWebServiceService service;

    public myWebServiceFacade()
    {
        service = new myWebServiceService();
        service.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("username", "secret");
    }

    public customer getCustomer(int key)
    {
        return service.getCustomer(key);
    }
}

The class also has methods for the rest of the service methods. What I do with this is create an ObjectDataSource and use the ObjectCreating event to construct a facade class. I configure the ObjectDataSource to use getCustomer as the select method, get the key parameter from session, and then I bind it to a FormView.
[Message sent by forum member 'atappert' (atappert)]