users@glassfish.java.net

Re: KeepAliveFailure using .net proxies to access JAX-WS web service

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:55:23 -0400

Hi,

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> So I have a little plot thickening update on this issue. The problem arises only after I secured the service with ssl and basic authentication. This is using glassfish build 49 and visual studio 2005 by the way. Does this sound like a bug or just me being ignorant to something relevant?

Always relevant :-0 If I understand correctly, you are saying that the
connection is timing out after 15 seconds, right? The default in
domain.xml is 30 seconds so this is strange. I've just did a simple test:

% openssl s_client -connect localhost:8181 //works
% telnet -s localhost 8181 // works

and the connection is timing out after 30 seconds.

How are you executing your client?

Thanks

-- Jeanfrancois