users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Grizzly can't find LogFactory

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 06:50:04 PDT

Thanks Jeanfrancois!

I managed to get past this block by using the grizzly jar from Jetty 6.1.3 distribution ;-) but I'd prefer using the upcoming 1.5.1 bundle so I'm looking forward to it. I have one more question!

SelectorThread.startEndpoint() is apparently a blocking call. Is there a wrapper around it that can be used to manage the lifecycle of an endpoint without explicitly writing code for it? I'm looking at Grizzly as a light-weight replacement for Jetty with NIO and, just for reference, Jetty's "Server" class supported non-blocking start() and stop() calls.
[Message sent by forum member 'tnhashmi' (tnhashmi)]