users@glassfish.java.net

Date related error when using entity from webservice client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:03:20 PDT

Hi all

I am using JPA to manage my entities.
These entities are accessed from the web service.

All entities works fine except for those which have a Date field in them annotated by @Temporal.

I am getting following error message:

"faultString: de.fb12.utils.beanutils.BeanutilsException: java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class de.fb12.utils.beanutils.Beanutils can not access a member of class java.util.Calendar with modifiers &quot;protected&quot;"

Note that I am *not* using Calendar class at all anywhere. I am using Date class only.

I have tested this for entities that do not have Date and they are working well.

Please help as to what could I do to avoid this?

Regards
ketan
[Message sent by forum member 'ketancmaheshwari' (ketancmaheshwari)]