users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish hosted server

From: Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <edson.richter_at_mgrinformatica.com.br>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:47:01 -0300

Ok, liked Solaris containers idea (zones right?).
So, when I create a new Zone, I need a new SJAS running on it?
Memory is shared between SJAS instances on different zones? Because I
can have apps that need as much as 512Mb of RAM - but not dedicated...
For example, what happen if I need to host 100 applications, using 64Mb
each. I'll need 100 zones (+one global zone), each with 128Mb allocated
to it (about 13 GB of RAM)?
(I'm not criticizing, just asking to know what expect me on future...)

Thanks for directions until now.

Regards,

Edson Richter