users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish hosted server

From: Jamey Wood <Jamey.Wood_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 11:37:07 -0600

OpenVZ is the closest thing I know of for Linux:

  http://openvz.org/
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenVZ

I'm biased as a Sun employee, of course, but I think that Zones are more
mature and fully-featured. And when you toss in other niceties like
DTrace, there is a pretty compelling case for considering Solaris.

--Jamey