users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cannot persist detached object

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:46:30 PDT

I think I've found a bug in the Hibernate implementation of JPA as I describe <a href="http://javanotepad.blogspot.com/2007/05/ive-found-bug-in-hibernate.html">here</a> (read this if this is your problem).
I really think your problem is because you're invoking your create() method twice without you realizing it! That's because of the JSF evaluation. As I have found, this sort of problems happens only with Hibernate EM (It's working fine with Oracle Toplink Essentials).
[Message sent by forum member 'pucherico' (pucherico)]