users@glassfish.java.net

Re: WSDL: schemaLocation references FQDN instead of IP adress

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 15:46:10 PDT

Hi, I am experience a similar problem that doesn't seem to match what you're saying. I hope you can help me out. I have been searching so hard trying to fix this.

So I go to:

http://192.168.10.99:8080/TestWebService/TestService?WSDL

and the wsdl contains

schemaLocation="http://SomeBoxName:8080/TestWebService/TestService?xsd=1

or something like that. I have tried this in several ways, but the consistent thing is that on sjsas 9.0.01-p01 the schemaLocation's server is not the same as what I have sent in the request. This happens on everyweb service I publish.

On some servers it will even report localhost.localdomain when I go to their IP address.

This does not happen on sjsas 9.1b2 but I cannot go to production with this, so I am stuck in a very bad way!

Vijay, I thank you so much for your help, I feel like you are going to be able to solve it! Is there some setting I need to look at? This is on jdk5_11 on Linux.

If this helps on one of the boxes I'm testing on it has two eth0 entries. In the /etc/hosts file there is an entry for one of the ip addresses and it has the hostname and the fqdm as the two entries. If I swap the order of these and redeploy the web service it will report the first one on that line (no matter what is in the URL). If you type hostname it gives the fqdn. On another box it reports localhost.localdomain in the schemaLocation no matter what I put in the request and its hostname reports a "correct" fqdn.

I sure hope you can help me out!

Thanks again,
Geoff
[Message sent by forum member 'gcruscoe' (gcruscoe)]