users@glassfish.java.net

New feature in Admin Console

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 23:26:25 -0700

I want to inform the group that a new feature, probably the last one for
V2 release, is added to Admin Console. As we all know, clustering
support is one of the major feature for V2. We want to provide an easy
way for adding cluster support to domains running developer profile.
A new button has been added to the general page of the Application
Server for Adding Cluster Support. User can just press this button to
go to a page that explains what this action does and then confirm their
action. All deployed application will continue to work and this takes
effect upon domain restart.
This feature will be available starting from May 17 nightly build.
Please send email to users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net alias for any
question regarding this feature.

thanks
Anissa