users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Webstart help please

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:55:12 PDT

Hi, Derek.

I have set up a clean installation of the same build on my system, using Java SE 6, and my copy of the simple client you posted earlier runs fine, both from my browser and using the javaws command.

Next I am going to try to reproduce exactly the problem you are having on my system with your exact application.

Could you please e-mail it the test ear file you are using? That way I will be sure I am using exactly the same code you are.

Also, you have mentioned that when you have the problem you are using Java SE 6. Is this for both the client and the server?

Thanks.

- Tim
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' (tjquinn)]